It's been a month...
- Learning to be ambidextrous
So apparently it takes about a month, with sufficient practice everyday to be ambidextrous.
But have I been practicing everyday?
No, not really.
Even holding pen is a task!
- The first of October was Nigerian independence day, so I started this post about Nigeria which I never really saw the end of...
A lot of this case up. Ideas that were on my head but we're never put down or expressed. A shame really
|There were no hats thrown in the air|
- I graduated from the NCS programme. Probably one of the most dragged out things ever, but I enjoyed it.
|Santa Monica Beach|
- Reminiscing. "Throwing back" as its called. I love looking back on photos and remember pong Good times.
- Hardcore maths. At a maths club I recently joined, we were tackling tough mathematical questions. As much as I love months I was baffled at the end of it. Almost in hysterics because I was overwhelmed. But I like the club and will be back.
- The second Eid of the year( out of the two for those who may be confused) came about recently. I dressed up took selfies, I ate, it was a nice day.
- Being confused/ questioning. This is an example of why. Tell me why there's a book about cows in the maths AS textbook?
- Campaigning:As part of NCS we set up our own campaign and had to go out into the public to spread awareness. Here is some of team Edwards, who I campaigned with.
- Taking selfies is fun. I took a few selfies.
- Walking; for me, walking to places isn't am option especially when there's a bus hat I can get on with a free Oyster card. However, I've walked a lot in the last month, and I think I'll continue.
- Struggling in maths; in certain classes, ie Mechanics I left baffled as to what to do and why. It's frustrating but I'm determined to see the day I understand it.
- Trying to be neat; I'm not the neatest when it comes to written things, especially maths. I don't bother with margins, and sometimes my work can get undeniably messy, even I am reluctant to read over my work sometimes. But I'm going to improve...somehow.
- Yarn Braids; I've always liked the rasta look hair and when insaw two girls do the do I tried some myself. I didn't actually finsih as I didn't but enough stuff, but I liked the feeling of DIY hair. With practice I'll get there I guess
- Fearing Ebola; its spreading like wildfire in Africa, and is expected to be here in the UK soon( although I don't know how that's predictable). I have so much opinion on Ebola, but the fact of the matter is I would repay her not die of it. Hence the fear.
- Connecting with Quran; I want to have an understanding of my Lord's words, and so reading Quran, particularly the English/ tafsir.
- Laughing/joking; I like to keep light-hearted
- Discussing/debating; Lately a lot of talks have taken place amongst friends about a variety of things. I like a good soul searching question every now and again.
- Painting my nails; I'm not really good, they always chip, but seeing as school dress code doesn't stop me I'm giving it a go.
- Finding my winter coat; I'm looking for a blush coloured coat. Collarless(or maybe not, depends), and long, but not too long. Zip/button fastening.
|Maybe not as light, but along the lines of this|
- Online window shopping; has to be window shopping. I'm a bit fund-less at the moment.
- Struggling with earphones; One ears working the other is so its death bed. New EarPods are pending.
- Being tired; I was called "sleep deprived" and since then I've been aware of how fatigued I am. If you go to my school, you know how tired I can get.
- Becoming self-aware; being essential to personal development, being self aware is something I've started to try and be more. When you look into yourself you can realise a lot.
- Being involved in school; senior house captain, guide for the recent open day, house council representative, I like to be involved in the school, especially seeing as I genuinely care for my school environment.
- Developing a growth mindset; I had an assembly about growth and fixed mind sets. It wasn't the most inspiring thing but I concluded that I'm more fixed and growth, and for my self betterment I should enhance and develop my growth aspects.
- Staying truthful; I've been trying this for a long while. It I've realised how easy it is to lie. And as I don't like lying, liars or deception if any type, I'm minimising and avoiding lying.
- Losing/finding phone within 24 hours; I lost my phone, I found my phone at the bus garage luckily. As much as I hate it I need a phone. A half loaf is better than none. Its also funny how when I've lost my phone is when everybody contacts me, but when I've found it no-one contacts me and no-one is available.
- Reading wide;when I was younger, I read a lot more and a lot more wider and I can see the difference it makes. When school ask us to do it it honestly helps.
- Planning for future; life is moving so fast that I must plan, as "those who fail to plan, plan to fail", and "the future is for those who plan today"